If you are a dentist and use website as one of your marketing strategies, you need to think about SEO. Search Engine Optimization is not as tough as it sounds. In a post that we wrote last year, we covered how focusing on one single (read here – User Behavior – How It Affects SEO Results) element can improve your SEO reach and results. As a dentist, all you need to do is focus on one single thing – user experience. If you are able to provide proper and relevant content for your customers, that are searching for what you have to offer, you are destined to rank well for your keywords. Having said that, you now need to ensure that you are indeed able to provide good user experience to the website visitors and ensure that your website is properly developed and publicized. How do you do that for a dental website? Well, here is a short and to-the-point infographic that outlines few simple steps you can take today to improve your search engine visibility.
6 Easy Steps For Improving Search Engine Visibility Of Your Dental Website
See the infographic below (click to zoom) -
Highlights from the infographic
- Check your pages using Copyscape.com to identify any copied content on your dental website. If a copied content is detected, it is best you re-write it.
- Creating a blog section on your website and updating it regularly. As low as 2 posts per month would help a lot in increasing your website’s search engine visibility.
- Add semantically relevant content pages to your website. For instance, create various service pages, like those dedicated to following topics (and how your clinic can help with each) - teeth whitening, gum reshaping, tooth colored fillings, dental implants, full mouth rehabilitation, etc.
- Create a page for your website on all leading social media websites. Having a Facebook page and a Twitter page is crucial. This improves trust and authority of your domain.
- Add author markup to your website pages. This makes your website listing stand out and improves clicks. Create a Google+ profile for yourself and then link it with your website.
- Create Google+ Local Page for your dental clinic. Submit your business to local directories like Yelp, Merchant Circle, Angie’s List, Yahoo Local, City Search, etc. This boosts your website’s search engine visibility locally.
Not sure how to get started? CrunchSEO offers Dental SEO program. Learn more here.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):